A world broken by plague sends a team back in time to prevent the virus from spreading.
It's better than a B-movie but definitely not A-quality. I would class this as a good TV-movie. Worth a watch if you're into science fiction.
In the year 2204
For 50,000 years, the meteors and the plague they carried lay buried from man in the vast uncharted landscape. Since their discovery, nearly two centuries ago, the fate of humanity has been brought to brink of extinction.
For too long, we have watched whole families, bloodlines and loved ones mutate, die and burn in countless funeral pyres and mass graves.
Our only hope for survival lies with a handful of genetically unique men and women whose immune systems possesses the strength necessary to combat the effects of this deadly offworld bacteria.
But time is running out.
- The acting is awkward.
- So how in the fuck can they have superior immune systems but be subject to the disease? I guess they're not "immune" as other movies would have them?
- Oh yes!! Time traveller mutiny.
Was it established that the infected go get un-hurt, go mad and attack people?
- But that's okay, because the power of love will save her.
- Cool, the boat has 60mm mortars.
- She gets infected, and he gives her a vaccine. Except vaccines are not useful for the infected, only for the uninfected who get exposed later.
- Wat. A pistol blew up a helicopter? Oh, was it a future-gun? Except it seems that it's useless against cover.
I love how a gun fight stops for conversation.
Meh, I got distracted pretty easily during this movie. It's "good enough".