An experiment intentionally infects a local town, and a survivalist and his son fight to escape the horde.
A playful zombie movie. One of the main characters is a terrible over-actor, but if you like this genre of movie, this one is pretty good.
A serious problem? It looks like you have a way to bring the dead back to life!
- Well, mice, at least.
- When the guy gets knocked out, the glass with the mouse in it is unharmed.
- Oh hell, the overacting, especially the dad.
- Survivalist dad.
- A mob causing martial law? Is this some small town?
- Portland, Oregon is nearby.
- So at first the father is all worried, then he suddenly isn't.
- Military hand and arm signals
- Die squirrel, die! Hehe.
- The son could burn an anthill and then a stump without alerting the father?
- Tourniquet, on her neck.
- "Plastic windows!"
- Personally I'd let the idiot son die.
- Sleeping with the window open. Not even taking shifts.
- That redhead is hot, even with her teeth.
- "He seems like a keymaster" is a reference to Ghostbusters (1984).
- Aww, big strong man will protect the weak little girl. She must fall in love with him. Or fuck him.
- Obnoxious keymaster is obnoxious.
- Yep, she's a whore. Way to mourn your boyfriend. He was a jerk, so it's okay I guess. She was just waiting to break up with him, or make it his fault so it's okay to break up, and upgrade with a big strong man who will take care of her.
- .. I mostly lost interest.
That redhead is hot, even with (especially with?) her glasses.