A maladjusted ex-soldier gets into fighting to repay his debts, and his now-ex-con working-class brother turns to vigilantism when the fighting goes bad.
Decent, but definitely not good enough to watch a second time. Not impactful in the least.
- Why was the kid mysteriously alone in the car, or was I not paying attention?
- Forest Whitaker sounds amazingly stupid.
- Why would the brother be removed from the car for his execution?
- It ends with a The Terminator - (1984 movie)-esque factory scene. Or maybe that's RoboCop - (1987 movie).
- There's no way I'd linger overtop of the bad guy after butting him with the rifle.
- The relationship between the brothers is not strongly established enough to justify the plotline in this movie.
- WHY would the cop car stop where it did?
- WHY would the cop wait so long to shoot the brother?
- WHY would the cop not gun down the brother after establishing that he's an armed and dangerous murderer?
The last moments of the movie make no sense at all to me. Shouldn't he be in prison or something? Was I not paying attention here either?
A lot of this movie makes no sense to me..