Receiving a signal from her now-dead foster-parent race, Samus Aran investigates.
There is no plot. It's confusing and ugly. Do not watch this.
- Properly titled Metroid: The Sky Calls
- See also Metroid the video game, on Wikipedia.
A Sam R. Balcomb film.
- Her voice is terribly grating.
- A what-what signal?
- The artificial grain in the CGI is awful.
- Chozo? Oh, backstory.
- The ball thing never made sense to me.
- I don't get the extra person thing. I thought that was Samus.
- What, does she get on the ship? Whose ship is that? What's going on?
So, like, there's some sort of ghost in the machine that's talking to her with her image/voice?
.. what? Nothing happens! Ugh, this has no substance.