thentherewasfilm.com [ 1 ] dead and not archived, boo
There is a blackout and shit goes sideways.
It's not bad, but I can see why people would give this 5/10. It's a fair movie. It's not compelling in the least, with characters I never really felt attached to. Maybe following multiple people worsens it.. cutting between them is jarring for me.
- Marks removed for opening with a bible reference.
- Random screaming in the opening, but .. it cuts to normalcy. I'm confused.
- 4:30 -- I was about to say they didn't bring enough water, and then dumbass has vodka.
- The pregnant women is from Puerto Rico.
- 14:50 -- See, the thing about AM radio is that it doesn't need a lot of power. A generator and a basic tower has a huge area of coverage. There is, therefore, plenty of communication.
- 21:30 -- Big strong man will protect me. I must sleep with him.
- 23:00 -- Uh, no she will not have her "husband" there. Unless they're already married. Women and their marriage planning..
- And yep.. woman with ridiculous possessive expectations gets let down when people want to own their own lives.
- 30:50 -- Drugs are bad, mmkay.
- 33:00 -- Getting high and walking into a graveyard isn't nearly as bad as seeing the dead guy on the road.. that's what I thought would happen.
- 43:00 -- Yes, move her. Staying with that guy would be a damned good idea, if only for medical reasons.
- 44:00 -- Wow, that is Abraham Benrubi. I thought I recognized him.
- If I was with the bad guys, I'd be going around town taking what I can from people.
- 45:00 -- You're telling me they were out for more than three days? I hope they planned to come across a river or something.
- 47:30 -- If I were the good guys, I'd stay armed and not sit around back chatting.
- 56:30 -- What's the point of making so much noise entering if you're going to sneak around while inside?
- 58:00 -- He fires then, what.. suddenly regrets it?
- 59:10 -- It's your unbirthday. Well, uh, the birthday of the miscarried foetus.
- 1:06:00 -- Why can't there be brave women? Also, why are they so damned loud?
- 1:08:00 -- I have no idea what's going on with the story of the dude's dad.
- I'd be felling longs along trails leading to the out-of-the-way places.
- 1:12:30 -- Army-dude said earlier about being more afraid of light in the dark.. and they have candles lit while it's dark out. Bloody dumbass.
- So.. she's still pregnant? I don't understand..
- 1:16:30 -- They had their light on while wandering in the woods.. away from bad guys?
- 1:21:20 -- Crazy scared girl won't listen to reason.
- We've got power everything will be fine now. Well.. no, not really.
I'm confused about the fight scene.
[ + ]
|1.||^||dead and not archived, boo|