A ramshackle band of misfits find themselves aligned when they work towards parallel goals to save the land from the resurrection of the god of death.
Adequate. If you like orcs, one elf and one kickass dwarf, and if you can handle overacting, then this is recommended.
- Properly titled Dragon Lore: Curse of the Shadow
- Also known as SAGA: The Shadow Cabal
- Also known as SAGA: Curse of the Shadow
Contains no dragons, dragon lore, lore .. and I don't even remember if there was any sort of curse or shadows.
Not a lot of notes, because this was rather good. Or I was in the mood. Or something.
- Opening narration. But she has a British accent so it's okay.
- 1:50 -- Oh ugh, why do movies use coloured contacts for non-humans?
- 3:20 -- A.. warrant?
- Great fight scene.
- 7:00 -- He's climbing rock.. with gauntlets on?
- 8:30 -- That dwarf looks and acts awesome! And.. guns!
- 12:00 -- Another language, with no subtitles, is just lazy.
- Holy fuck it drags on. Some kind of orcish motivational speech? It may as well be Klingon. Maybe what I saw was meant to be subtitled but didn't come with the text?
- 14:15 -- And the backstabbing makes no sense. Plus, they sucked at shooting them at short range.
- Holy fuck, should I expect more of this unsubtitled nonsense?
- Bets on the stake being poisoned, or at least dirty as all hell.
- 51:35 -- Uh, yeah you have to take care of that. It was embedded pretty far into you.
- 52:20 -- Damn, I still think she's pretty.
54:15 -- Noooooooo, singing?!
- Well at least it's brief.
- 57:20 -- Discount Nazgûl.
- 58:20 -- No, he's not immune.. he's too distant.
- 62:00 -- Premeditating interracial rape.
- 73:10 -- Hey look, free Elf! Yoink!
- 77:45 -- Okay, humming is acceptable.
- 78:35 -- Bad touch. Once you go green, you'll never.. uh.. lose steam?
- 81:40 -- Ooh, an extended budget for a second Dwarf, and he is also awesome.
- 83:15 -- Aww, it was the same dwarf.
- 89:00 -- Can I shag it first?
- 96:55 -- Unnecessary lens flare.
- Why did the spear not explode next to him? Laying hands on it mid-air to change it then throw it back, a-la Big Trouble in Little China - (1986 movie) would have been awesome.
99:55 -- She's still warm..