In a barely-colonial North America, a semi-savage man survives some harsh shit in search for a dude that did some stuff that he doesn't like.
Slow and pretty. I'm certain this would appeal to some people, just not to me. It's cinematic, outdoorsy, survivalistic, travelling, manly and all that. But it's slow and nerve-wracking as fuck.
- It opens with an obnoxious thrumming in the background. That's way too distracting.
- 3:30 -- Oh god the water is loud.
- 12:50 -- Really great fight scenes..
- 24:00 -- That breathing. Bleh.
- 26:00 -- That mauling.
- 1:03:30 -- The length of time between his injury and then hasn't really been established. I don't understand why he'd be so hungry.
- 1:05:15 -- He could have been eating snow if he was thirsty. Unless he was already going that way.
- 1:21:40 -- There's no way that coat is dry. Or any of his clothes.
- 1:50:00 -- I thought those were one-shot guns.
- 1:52:10 -- Is he going to sleep in it?
- Eww, yep. So did Star Wars take from this story?
2:12:30 -- Bored now.