The world goes to shit when weather control satellites are taken over by an artificial intelligence.
Fair, but TV-quality. Strongly borrows from The Terminator - (1984 movie) franchise.
- 0:00 -- Unmanned aerial vehicle
- 0:50 -- Well he looks evil.
- 1:00 -- Yep, this feels like a tv-movie.
- 2:00 -- Bald men are ev-- wait, are they alien clones or something?
- 4:30 -- I'm confused. The one guy is there to get the other guy's story straight before bringing it in. But "I don't know" isn't a story.
- 5:50 -- I sortof called it.
- 6:50 -- Eve Mauro reminds me of Jennifer Garner
- 6:50 -- She hates technology. So is this some sort of I, Robot (2004)-esque thing?
- 8:30 -- The "die in seven days" reference is to The Ring (2002).
- 10:20 -- Okay, what the fuck is wrong with that woman's face. Her expressiveness is.. unexpressive.
- So she wants to digitize the VHS tape for the Federal Bureau of Investigation, but doesn't trust that they can track down this guy for questioning?
- 15:15 -- He reminds me of Adrian Paul
- 15:40 -- Oh shit, it is him!
- 22:20 -- A car side window can't be broken by hand like that, can it? After all, there are special ball-ended devices for doing that. (e.g. a "car escape hammer")
- 24:00 -- I'm pretty sure "ultra quiet" doesn't include radio contact with command.
- 26:00 -- See The Terminator - (1984 movie)'s "Skynet"
- 28:40 -- There's a time limit? How about downloading it?
- 30:00 -- A drone I could imagine, maybe even a helicopter, but a car? No. Just no.
- 32:50 -- Shoot him bunches more, and take his gun, then shoot him with it, then dismember him, then scatter the parts but keep his head as a direct connection to fight Skynet .. or something.
- 34:20 -- "This is Judgement Day".. really, really? So they're directly referencing The Terminator - (1984 movie)?
40:20 -- Oh, the nerd squad. Flashback to Buffy the Vampire Slayer - (1997 TV show).
- 44:00 -- 100k is a fucking hell of a lot of information.
- 45:05 -- So he's still got the hole in the front of his head, but not in the back. I wondered about that when he was seen to be still alive and walking around. I guess the bullet never made it through and got eaten by his brain, or something.
- 48:10 -- So bullets can't hurt him but a flagpole can?
- 48:30 -- The flagpole being pulled out is very directly ripped off from The Terminator.
- 49:50 -- They could take the disk with them. They could examine it more.
- 51:00 -- But he already uploaded it from his phone, right?
- 58:30 -- So I suppose they were on their trail for some time now.
- 59:30 -- Sonic weapon
- 1:00:00 -- How can any of them still hear?
- 1:07:30 -- I'm really confused about why the dude would still be allowed to be alive in the helicopter, be carried from it to that chair and then left alone.
- 1:08:00 -- Able, as in Cain and Abel is from Jewish mythology.
1:13:00 -- Also taken from The Terminator - (1984 movie) series.
I got bored around here, but still finished watching it.