- They sell physical things.
Upcoming games ∞
Games to play again ∞
Other games ∞
Games to check out ∞
Night Dive Studios re-releases updated classic games.
Little Big Adventure: Relentless
- Little Big Adventure 2: Twinsen's Odyssey
- Mischief Makers
- Beyond Good & Evil
- Golden Sun: The Lost Age
- Cave Story
Homeworld Remastered Collection
Styx: Master of Shadows
- I played the hell out of Killing Floor and might like its sequel.
- Alien: Isolation
- Mad Max (2015 video game)
- Dark Souls II
- South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Feels like Master of Orion
- WTF Is... - The Last Federation ?
- Like a Minecraft RPG
- Heroine's Quest: The Herald of Ragnarok on Steam
- AI War: Fleet Command
Need an upgraded computer ∞
- No Man's Sky if it goes on sale. A really good sale.
- VOGONS - Very Old Games On New Systems
On gameplay versus story ∞
As someone who wants the mindless destruction, I'm tired of subsidizing cutscenes and story wankery.
Developers are trying to market to too broad an audience. This is one of the reasons games aren't properly finished by release. They have to get all that feelings stuff done and rendered out for the initial release, and thereafter they work on bugs, mechanics and gameplay balance in patches.
Flash games ∞
See also Tower Defense Games
[http://www.kongregate.com/games/Baturinsky/void] Baturinsky's Void
Realm of the Mad God
- Kinda fun sometimes, but pretty simple and eventually boring.
- Great, but hurts like hell to play.
- A sortof chesslike game. I think.
- A cute non-shoot em up. Sortof.
Bubble Tanks Tower Defense
- Straightforward, but a bit short imo.
- Communities and jerks with exclusive content
- www.kongregate.com -- A pseudo-community with a HUGE amount of games.