An old man is surprised to learn has has 19 year old daughter, who becomes embroiled in a web of vengeance and violence set against him.
I really like this movie. It might play out as too flat for most people, but for me the character was well-crafted and acted.
Like few movies, He Never Died explores age and power at its extreme. Fans of Interview with the Vampire - (1994 movie), for example, should appreciate such elements.
- 0:45 -- Doom sound
- 3:45 -- He has this odd puckered-lips thing.
- 6:45 -- The guy on the right is David Richmond-Peck, who I recognize from somewhere or other.
- 16:00 -- Vegetarianism
- 19:00 -- That clock wasn't attached to anything.
- 23:15 -- Adderall
- 33:15 -- He's dry.
- 42:30 -- Lucky he doesn't have blood on his jacket.
50:00 -- Business school
- 1:16:00 -- Why doesn't he take the whole case? Isn't that what it's for?
- 1:21:45 -- I ought to be able to track down a historical figure in China during the American Civil War, but I'm not going to bother.
- 1:24:45 -- Casual misandry.
- 1:31:00 -- His right foot seems okay.
1:33:00 -- Someone with a little more book learnin' would be able to figure out all the presumably-biblical references.
- 2:30 -- Removed angel wings reference?
- 2:45 -- Continued signs of Posttraumatic stress disorder
- 3:00 -- In the background is a world War 2 speech by Hitler.
- 3:20 -- In the background is audio from the launch that lead to the first moon landing.
- 4:10 -- Oh, that's Henry Rollins. I recognize him from Johnny Mnemonic - (1995 movie).
- 5:50 -- Well that's a bachelor's fridge.
- 8:10 -- I like this character already.
Vaginas are like coupon books for alcohol.
31:20 -- I know that guy (with the eye patch) from somewhere..
- 49:00 -- That's a whole lot of professions.
- 49:50 -- Jack of all trades, master of none
- 51:30 -- Big strong man, I must fall in love with him. Although to be fair she had a crush on him for a while.
- 53:50 -- I would have considered diving for the dude that drowned.
- 55:00 -- Exactly what I was thinking..
- 58:45 -- This scene was brought to you by Visa, Dr. Pepper and Pepsi.
- 1:17:30 -- That's Latin. I'm not going to look it up.
1:30:45 -- It could be argued that the gunshots would not be heard or reported, but perhaps the people who saw the shootings and fled might report them..