About stupidity. For some reason.
I don't see a point to watching this. At best it'll probably go into events or trends or whatever that reveals stupidity. It's telling me the things I live as though I'm not aware of them.
Stupidity hides in plain sight. It is found in the comparison and contrast between things. Be they events and actions or ideas and speech, stupidity is everywhere and in everything.
We, each of us, are required by our ego to feel, whether right or wrong, that some significant part of us is better than others. To do otherwise is to spiral into depression and uselessness. Evolutionarily speaking, this "lack of drive" becomes a dead-end. Our ancestry must have tended to biologically not do this.
By each of us feeling superior ourselves, we find many others to be lesser. Only when forced into a comparison with the obviously superior can we face the notion that some part of us is inferior. Few can grasp themselves as being inferior in every way in all things. This must be the case, for everyone. We, each of us, is not the best at all things and in every way possible. We bow to the talent and skill of others. We know we're "stupid" for these things yet somehow still feel smart.
- 6:10 -- I was unable to find a movie called "modeman".
- 9:00 -- FUBAR is a military acronym for "fucked up beyond all/any recognition/repair/reason/redemption."
- I didn't look too hard for info on the band.
- The narrator is listed as being Fred Napoli, but it sounds a hell of a lot like another actor whose name I can't place just now..
- 10:30 -- Playing dumb.
11:45 -- Adam Sandler
- He rubs me the wrong way. I'm happy he does.
- 13:10 -- Rick Mercer
- 14:05 -- Lea Delaria
- 14:35 -- Drew Curtis, fark.com
- 16:05 -- About once a week, someone gets their penis cut off.
16:20 -- Adam and Eve, is from Christian mythology.
Ugh, I don't see a point to watching this..