A non-secret organization learns of an assassination plot against the delegation of a new country, and brings on board the ex-girlfriend of the man in charge to save them.
Good enough to spark my interest in these old cheezy spy movies and shows.
- This is the film which was expanded from the pilot episode for the series The Man from U.N.C.L.E. (1964-1968).
Shot in 4:3
Other notes will be found in s01e01 of The Man from U.N.C.L.E. (1964-1968).
I don't understand why the poster gives the main character a moustache.
- 0:30 -- A letterbox post is enough to stop a car and daze it's driver?
- 0:50 -- Oh, was he shot?
- Slow motion sickness.
- Oh, I recognize that guy.
- 2:20 -- Oh, no I don't.
- 5:15 -- BletMe(?) Plaza 36098 in New York City
- 5:30 -- Arlington, Virginia, United States
- 7:10 -- It's black out, and light in. Therefore they can see you exit.
- 7:50 -- I wondered about those lights.
- 11:15 -- Why wouldn't the guard have his own gun?
- 16:00 -- Maryland, United States
- 17:45 -- Wow, that was the best breast compliment ever.
- 19:30 -- Casual and comical sexism. Back when complimenting a woman wasn't met with problematic problem-problems.
21:15 -- Elaine May Bender · Age 18 - Middleton, N.Y. · Honor Society, Second Degree 3 years, Mixed · Chorus Singing Group, Spanish Club, Girls · Club and Young Welfare Group.
- Middleton, New York (Part of Long Island City in Newton Township, Queens)
- 24:20 -- W.A.S.P. is different from the name used in the first episode.
- 33:00 -- That fucking hair looks ridiculous.
- 45:50 -- He didn't check her hair. Or maybe a poisoned pin in her bracelet or some such.
- 56:20 -- Oh! I was wondering why those looked like photography lights.
- 1:17:50 -- Haha, WASP is dubbed over. That explains the sound nuances. I initially thought maybe it was just some audio issues like the oddities when they cut scenes.
- 1:23:10 -- Technically there would still be a fatal amount of steam there. The heat wouldn't dissipate quickly.
1:24:35 -- Yep, forget about almost dying and still dying unless you actually do something about it.. your dress and your hair are what matter. Don't forget your shoes too. Maybe makeup also?