A privileged middle-upper class white woman loafs about taking advantage of her male harem.
Snooty as all fucking hell. I want to play father figure to the main character and paddle some sense into her. The characters and the way they're portrayed are so grating that I couldn't get to 25 minutes before being too disgusted to continue.
- Based on Breakfast at Tiffany's (1958), by Truman Capote
- This film is brought to you by Tiffany & Co..
- 1:10 -- Who the fuck goes out dressed like that?
- 1:15 -- They had coffee cups back then? Neat. Also, who the fuck goes out dressed like that and eating random coffee shop stuff.
- 2:45 -- She took a cab only to walk around?
- 3:15 -- Yellowface. See Portrayal of East Asians in Hollywood. This is enough to make me kick this film down a flight of stairs.
- 4:15 -- He's the banker part of her male harem.
- 4:45 -- Playing up the slut to get her way with men.
- 5:35 -- Cat and sexy girl.
- 6:50 -- She's all manner of pretty.
- 8:05 -- This movie is brought to you by Tiffany & Co..
- 8:25 -- "Mean reds" .. sounds like she needs therapy.
- 8:45 -- Oh god, a privileged upper class white girl who gets all self-diagnosed and needs her things to feel "normal". These days she'd have a fucking tumblr and be e-begging on Patreon and Kickstarter even with a multimillionaire daddy and rich boyfriend.
- 11:00 -- "Sally Tomato", a mobster.
- 11:05 -- She's paid to visit him.
- 12:00 -- Holy shit she's a parasite.
- 12:50 -- So basically she's a conversation-prostitute.
- 13:15 -- Oh, she's passing messages.
- 14:30 -- Interior design
15:50 -- Obvious being locked out is obvious.
- I think I was expecting it because of a moment in Ghostbusters (1984).
- 17:30 -- Drunken boyfriend.
- 18:15 -- Casual smoking.
- 18:25 -- "And you look like my brother Fred"... fucking friend zone, kick her the hell out.
- 21:00 -- Typewriters, typewriter ribbon
- 21:50 -- Did she just pour her drink out across the plant?
- 21:50 -- I look like your brother? Get the hell out.
- 22:30 -- Mexico
23:00 -- Uh, super-friendzone friendly friend friend power. This ends now.