This is a 90-minute retrospective documentary for Clerks (1994) that focuses on Smith's early inception of the film, the process of making and distributing and finally, the reaction and response to the film from critics and fans.
It's full of bits of trivia, but is uninteresting to all but the hardcore fans. It's got a lot of masturbatory stuff in it, but even ignoring that, and including my love of the film it documents, I didn't like it.
- Properly titled Snowball Effect: The Story of 'Clerks'
This is available on the bonus CD of "Clerks X", the 10-year anniversary
0:30 -- It opens with a bunch of fanboys.
1:30 - Jersey ∞
- 1:35 -- Highlands, New Jersey, United States.
- Saturday Night Live, The Blues Brothers
- 5:20 -- Torpedo tits, heh.
- 7:00 -- The Honeymooners, Oompa-Loompas from Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (1971)
- 7:30 -- Ronald McDonald, Hamburgler
- 8:00 -- Keebler Elf, Jolly Green Giant, United States Environmental Protection Agency investigator.
- 8:15 -- Trix (cereal)
10:00 -- Comic books
10:30 - Bryan ∞
11:30 - Jason ∞
I zoned out around here..
24:00 - Convenience ∞
45:15 -- Vladimir Lenin
I zoned out completely.. and stopped taking notes.