A prince struggles to avenge his father and free his country.
While watchable, it's not particularly impressive. It's not that it's old, or B-movie or anything like that. It's reasonable, but feels, somehow, "poor". Not poor as in bad, but poor as in without wealth. It's simple. Other than that, I have no complaints other than the lead character has a thick German accent. Like seriously thick. Like what the fuck were you thinking, thick. It's like The 13th Warrior which had one guy with a crazy Irish accent.
- 1:15 -- Vikings
- 2:30 -- Boy does Ralf Möller stick out to me.
- 5:45 -- It's not some decision to "become" a warrior.
- 7:30 -- What the, really? That's incredible!
- 9:45 -- Prophecy
- 10:30 -- Iceland
- 12:15 -- And the girl?
- 16:00 -- See how important reproductive freedom is?
- 18:45 -- When will all this narration stop?
- 22:15 -- I assume he died of shock.
- 22:30 -- He saved her. Will she fall in love with him now? He's definitely trading up. Therefore love, and stuff.
- 22:45 -- Oh, what a body.
23:15 -- I wasn't sure.. but now I wonder if I recognize him.
- I checked, and it's Sven-Ole Thorsen, who I vaguely remember from here and there.
- 24:30 -- What. That's... really gross. Like really. Holy eww.
- 36:45 -- Hot spring
- 56:30 -- Okay, where is the magic coming from? It's being thrown into this movie so late.
- 58:00 -- I guess I stopped paying attention, because a lot of time must have passed for him to heal enough to stand, let alone ride a horse.
- 1:00:00 -- "Women want vengeance, but it's men who die."
- 1:17:30 -- Inappropriate.. I don't know, comedy? No, it's just stupid.