I use it for Twitch.
It's reasonable. I can do some pretty fancy things with it, after some fiddling.
- Using OBS on Twitch.tv
- Use promo code ACHMETHA for 10% discount (or more).
2016-04-27 - OBS Studio 0.14.1 ∞
- The very front page has a link to ...and many more! which redirects to an empty forum.
- Oh gods, the sliders on some windows are terribly small!
- I can't figure out how to have a "grey" effect over the scene. Using my 1x1 black pixel and changing transparency doesn't seem to be a possibility. I don't know what effect filters to use. Well fuck it, I'll make a 1x1 semi-transparent png.
misadventure - I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to get an image slideshow working. I thought I could make my own animation with ImageMagick and a set of images. But.. it's a nightmare, to say the least. At best I can end up with a fuzzy-bordered version of the images. I see no way to get perfect-edged SVG images stitched together in, say, a perfect-edged GIF. I shouldn't have to do any of this. I should just be able to point OBS at a directory of SVGs.
2016-04-27 - 0.657b ∞
How do I change the stream title?
Stuff I did:
- Creating a semi-transparent background.
Masking a certain area
- shift-drag as well
Using the text overlay.