The gods fuck around and threaten all mortals, but it's up to one mortal to help a downtrodden god to be a not-downtrodden god and save the day.
The day is saved. Entertainment was had. Possibly worth a watch, but I think it's fluff even for for movies like this one.
- You can tell this'll be cheezy right from the poster..
- 1:00 -- Narration.
- 2:30 -- Gods.. needs humans?
- 4:30 -- I recognize that actor.
7:00 -- Wow, greedy hypergamistic woman.
- Stuuuuuuffff. Gimme gimme more more power titles jewels, more!
- 9:30 -- Wut. Ra was.. oh whatever.
- 11:30 -- Trap?
- 14:00 -- With great power comes gr--
- 17:00 -- It should be the other way around, getting their ass kicked should knock them into their "true form". Being a tall human doesn't seem very true.
- 19:00 -- Narration
- 21:00 -- Obvious plot device is obvious. Let me guess, he's going to quietly keep that so he can go there to undo power from Set during Horas' fight with him.
- 21:00 -- That's. An architectural plan?
- 27:00 -- I would have taken some pitons and gone around the side of the bridge. Along the outside wall if I needed to.
- 30:00 -- He pulls it out, killing her.
- 42:00 -- I recognize that actor.
- 1:15:30 -- "That's when I knew I loved him" .. because he did stuff for me.
- So that bracelet can be given to what's her face to save her from death.
- 1:23:00 -- Scrape up the sand and toss it in.
- 1:24:00 -- Oh, so she doesn't love him any more, so she'll give her bracelet to what's her face to save her from death.
- 1:26:00 -- I'd kill the kid.
- 1:31:00 -- Now he takes on all the negative aspects of those gods.
1:45:00 -- No depth perception, he misses it.
- Also , he'd be no match for Big Bad even with both eyes.
1:51:00 -- He dies. But as almost-demonstrated earlier, he can bring people back to life as long as they're not too far gone.
- Unless he was lying right from the beginning.
1:55:30 -- I'm pretty sure the underworld is down.