Meteors fall to earth, one of which survives and is seen to house a living creature by a local yokel.
Meh. For science fiction it's barely okay, and as an actual movie it's less than that. Good enough to recommend to bored half-fans of science fiction who want less science and more fiction.
3:45 -- "Operation Terminus", the ongoing occupation of Iran.
- 4:30 -- Chapter 7, Title 11, United States Code
- 5:45 -- Field engineer (Combat engineer)
17:45 -- Drafted (Conscription in the United States)
- See also Military Service Act (Canada)
- See also, also National Resources Mobilization Act
- Basically, Canada has a history of significant civil and political unrest with respect to the very concept of conscription. Instead, there is forced control over employment and resources for wartime efforts, home defence and a loophole to send militia overseas. Nice.
- 19:00 -- If only there were some sort of mobile communication device you could use to get help.
- 28:00 -- 23 casualties a day. Twenty. Three. That's nothing. Absolutely nothing at all.
- 31:00 -- Acrotomophilia (Attraction to disability)
33:15 -- Is he going to grow his leg back? Like, when he wakes up it'll be there?
- 36:00 -- Called it.
- 37:45 -- There were slogan-shouting people, yet we could hear that cop clearly.
52:00 -- Abiogenesis
- Their statements are complete and utter bullshit. It's quite a shame, really.
- A better description would be that this is a biological data collection tool.
- 1:03:45 -- Is the container acting like some sort of radio dish projection thing?
- 1:06:15 -- T-bone steak
1:08:15 -- "Don't be a hero."
- It's too late for that. He lost a leg being a hero.
- 1:18:00 -- For the last hour I've been wondering what the fuck is going on, and why these guys would think this has any value in a war. Its immediate contribution would be to medical advancements. Hell, just bringing people to be healed would be a good start.
- 1:18:45 -- An iris? Wut?
- 1:20:00 -- Well it's a good thing stainless steel doesn't burn from gasoline. It would barely warm the contents.
- 1:22:00 -- The representation of nukes is so dumb.
1:24:00 -- Why is it difficult to open? It's a button.
Obvious ending is obvious.