A king's brother takes the throne, assuming his brother is assassinated, but that brother works to regain power.
An obvious storyline, with all the cheese of old movies. I'm sure this is fantabulous and all that, but it is dry intellectual-bubblegum, with corny comedy so bad it distracts from any chance of appreciation I might have of it.
- Opening titles.
- 2:00 -- He seems rich enough to have someone else teach them.
- 3:00 -- How can she have an accent? Are these adopted daughter.
- 3:30 -- Caliph (Caliphate), Baghdad
- 5:00 -- Vultures
- 6:00 -- Yeah, a man sacrificing for love of a woman.
- 7:15 -- .. for the love of a power-hungry woman. Who is using him to elevate her. Nice.
9:00 -- He turns and kills his brother. Roll credits.
- Or perhaps use him as a hostage.
- 10:00 -- Did they seriously have such a person being watched by just one narcoleptic guard?
- 11:00 -- Sinbad the Sailor
- 11:15 -- "The seventh" Wonder of the World
- 14:15 -- He looks rich, I must save him so he can fall in love with me and I can have stuff.
- 15:45 -- Aladdin
- 18:30 -- Fucking simpleton comedy. I would have expected this from Looney Tunes but not a movie.
- 23:45 -- Shot by an arrow, fallen off a ledge, just walk it off.
- 25:15 -- His clothes alone would have been worth a huge amount.
- 28:00 -- Last night, when you undressed me. I couldn't help but notice I'm in new clothes.
30:00 -- Obvious storyline is obvious.
I had to stop watching..