Going on a road trip to move one of them, three college students take a detour to track down a hacker that almost framed the other two.
Great pace, tone and overall "feel". Suspenseful, interesting and intriguing. I feel as though this movie doesn't dumb itself down for its audience, because there really isn't any opportunity for it to make a choice either way.
2:00 -- I hope that guy was using an erasable marker.
- And who walks around with a marker in their pocket? .. a cyan one at that.
- 3:00 -- One of those guys is in the friend zone. Actually probably both are.
- 4:00 -- Hmm, it's washed out. Well that looks like death, I think I'll turn back.
- 5:15 -- "r u agitated", which is the website name.
- 6:15 -- Defcon (DEF CON)
- 7:00 -- "Open up a Linux terminal and emap(?) dude."
- 7:30 -- "do androids take an electric sheep" is a play on Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? (1968 book), by Philip K. Dick.
- 7:45 --
22.214.171.124is a local IP, like a 555-number is a bullshit phone number.
- 7:45 -- "sniffing connections" (Port scanner)
- 8:30 -- Caltech (California Institute of Technology)
- 8:45 -- Oh, I do recognize this film.
- 12:45 -- How about you get the guy a new shirt?
- 13:00 -- Oh my gods, did she just fucking taunt him?!
- 15:00 -- Dwa, continuity error with her hair!
18:00 -- It's kindof hard to sneak up on someone's place in a car at night. Lots of noise and light.
- And then they start waving a flashlight around. Sigh, why would they have the car's lights off if they're going to be doing that?
- 19:30 -- "relay point" (Proxy server · Proxies)
- 21:30 -- A basement in a little house like that in the middle of nowhere?
- 27:45 --
- 30:15 -- Pens aren't crude. Not even close to crude.
- 35:00 -- I don't know this particular test. See Stroop effect for something similar.
- 49:30 -- Penis still there? Phew.
- 51:15 -- New Balance shoes.
- 1:00:00 --
- 1:10:00 -- Outside would have been far safer.
- 1:17:00 -- There are no helicopters looking for them.
- 1:18:30 -- How is he able to pull a trigger with his big hands?
- 1:26:00 -- Oh, there's a helicopter.
- 1:27:00 -- How was he left alone, when what's her face was taken away?
1:31:00 -- I don't remember the name of that song.