These are old notes from earlier short videos, which were removed and which I don't have.
This will get updated if and when I re-watch the proper thing.
- Civilisation [sic] will not attain perfection until the last stone, from the last curch [sic], falls on the last priest. -- Emile Zola
- 1:30 -- Isaac Newton had some previously-unknown religious writings "found". I wonder if that's just more Christian revisionism.
4:40 -- Samuel Clarke invoked Biology as evidence of Intelligent Design.
8:00 -- It looks like the church has tried to erase his memory, and destroy his remains.
- 4:15 -- Thomas Paine
- 4:30 -- Simon Schaffer. He was also seen earlier in the series.
- 7:30 -- Thomas Paine's Common Sense.
7:45 -- Thomas Paine's The Age of Reason.
- 2:50 -- Thomas Paine's body was exhumed and then "lost".
- 3:30 -- Thomas Paine's Rights of Man.
- 7:10 -- Percy Bysshe Shelley's The Necessity of Atheism.
- 7:50 -- University of London, University College London and Royal Free and University College Medical School.
9:25 -- Jeremy Bentham