A bag AddOn, with ludicrously-complex functionality.
It's display windows are built from 'virtual bars', where you assign categories to bars so that items in that category are displayed on the specific bars you want.
ArkInventory was slow as fuck to log in with or open my bags/bank with, though an update that introduced delayed start helped a lot. This was probably due to my heavy customization. I upgraded my computer.
- old support (moved)
- "simplest way is to make the outfit rule function return false when the location is offline"
- Patch: new rule goodforclass() checks if item is usable/useful for current player class #705
- 2020-10-05 - 30939 on World of Warcraft 9 (Shadowlands) beta 22.214.171.124086 x64
- 2018-08-11 - 3.083.10 on World of Warcraft 7 (Legion) 8.0.1 (27326)
- 2016-07-23 - 3.06.16
- 2016-07-24 - 3.06.17
2016-07-19 (version not recorded) on World of Warcraft 7 (Legion) 7.0.3 (22248)
- Did not work, although it had been updated.
2016-07-18 (versions not recorded) on World of Warcraft 6 (WoD) 6.1.0
- This, and earlier versions, worked just fine before World of Warcraft 7 (Legion), and I had been using it for some time before. No notes were taken.
2007-11-27 - First began using it.
- Obsoletes MrPlow
This is based off of EngInventory, which I never used.
2018-08-11 - 3.083.10 ∞
Noticing that there was a recent update which appeared to destroy some of my rules, and that restoring backups did not solve the problem, I redid them.
The rules are much faster. While not silky, ArkInventory has definitely improved so much so that I'm happy I stuck with it. My bags with their categories and sorting is quite complex, and my rules are limited, though fairly complex, and it's all impressively fast.
The delayed-loading, which was implemented some time ago, was a big help for login, but opening bags was a big problem. Now, bags are assembled in pieces. It's unfortunate that I have to witness the items being shuffled around, but ultimately it's much faster.
2016-07-20 - 3.06.11 ∞
- My bank layout seems to have broken. I got it working for a little while, but it broke again when I logged in on an alt. I just configured it to use my bag layout.
Still cannot view all the bags of alts.
- Sigh, I might switch away from this if this doesn't get solved shortly. I'll have to check in on the tickets re. this issue.
- Still fucking slow as hell, primarily because of riles.
- The titles for each column are tiny
When editing, the enable/disable checkbox is gone.
ArkInventory obsoletes ∞
- Needs to be more thoroughly tested.
- [JPack, JPack_Broker, JPack_Ex]
- JPack_Broker/[CallbackHandler-1.0.lua, LibDataBroker-1.1.lua, LibStub.lua]
- (Works with Baud Bag)
- Baud Bag
- AdiBags, with BagSync
- 2016-10-31 - This is a simple one-bag addon. It re-implements the upgrade/downgrade arrows.
- 2016-06-18 - Does not work, see https://github.com/TekNoLogic/Kintama/issues/4
- Item memory, tooltip-count, search.
- A one-bag addon with powerful search functionality. It'll even color the borders of blue, green, etc. items a little differently. Highly optimized.
- At last glance this doesn't do guild banks.
- Addon that provides an alternative bag and bank interface. Built by modifying the addon Engbags, but with more features.
- 2016-10-31 - It's clunky as hell to set up, but the biggest problem is that once too many categories are assigned, there's no ability to scroll up in the list to move categories away. I guess all these addons aren't doing it for me, because I need to assign different outfits to their own corners, and separate unsoulbound and unusable items.
- Old and abandoned.
- Automatically combines stacks. Has search/filter functionality.
- A modular inventory framework for the popular MMORPG 'World of Warcraft'. It was created with one simple thing in mind: Taking the boring work away for you, so that you can start right-away with the important things: Layout and categories! You don't have to care anymore about fetchting item-data, updating at the right time or creating a sophisticated filtering system - cargBags does this all for you!
- Automatically stacks items in your inventory.
- Inventory Management with virtual bags divided into sections.
- Latest version / Betas: files.wowace.com
- Nice idea, but I don't really like doing it that way..
- It might not quite be what I'm looking for because I can't separate my bags into multiple panels like Baud Bag does, but it has searching!!
- Same as OneBag3, except for your Bank frames.
- Sort your bags and bank by item quality, stack size, etc, and combine stackable items. This doesn't sort automatically, you need to hit the keybind manually, so it doesn't lag your UI like addons that sort when an item is gained.
- Not really sure what's going on here.. seems non-simple to me.
- View whole inventory without regard to individual bags.
- wowui.incgamers.com/ui.php?id=1598 -- seems to be alpha.
FuBar_BagFu (Requires the main base FuBar Addon)
- Shows how many item slots in your bags are free, or visa-versa.
- Requires FuBar: www.wowace.com/wiki/FuBar
EngBags - Updated
- An AIOI with autosorting fully configurable. It separate items freely between 9 dynamic bars of items. The sorting is made using categories, which can be edited.
- requires sanityitemcache, which is out of date and has to be force-loaded.
- Looks and works great. Not what I'm looking for though..