A time travelling agent chases after a terrorist bomber.
A very good movie, notable for its unique handling of issues in time travelling.
TODO - take better notes when I next re-watch this.
- Never do yesterday what should be done tomorrow.
- If at last you do succeed, never try again.
- 4:30 -- March 1975, New York, New York, United States (1970s)
- A "bout" is a period of illness.
- 24:30 -- Yeah, most women would see that as a paid vacation, a chance at the good life and the chance to meet the man of their dreams. Completely unsurprising.
- 31:15 -- Rich. Yep.
- 52:30 -- I'm My Own Grandpa (1947 song), by Lonzo and Oscar
- 56:00 -- The problem with being given a lot of money and not caring about it, is that it also causes quite a large temporal footprint.
1:11:00 -- "The snake that eats it's own tail forever and ever." (Ouroboros)
I should have been recording the dates.
1:20:45 -- DECO MMISS ION_
- Why did he have to push a button? It was supposed to be automatic.
- 1:21:00 -- FAIL ERROR FAIL
- 1:29:30 -- I guess time travellers get seven-shooters.
1:30:00 -- His time travel thingy still works, which means he could go back and disrupt the chain of events in his ouroboros by removing one of the tapes he leaves behind for himself.