Having been caught uncovering government secrets, an eight-year-old goes on the run.
While good, it's a sort of non-movie. It's hollow and without real substance or resolution.
Some of it reminds me of Escape from Witch Mountain.
- 2:00 -- Why wouldn't they have been provided a photo of the boy?
- I recognize that actor playing the wanted man from somewhere or other.
- 4:30 -- Night vision device
- 7:00 -- Crazy and religion. I'm guessing there's a cult thing going on.
- 11:00 -- Why would there be a car in the middle of the road like that?
- 12:30 -- It's easy to tell if an officer has a vest on. You shoot them, and there's this red stuff that goes everywhere.
- Do you own any firearms?
- How well do you know Alton Meyer? Please explain
- 14:30 -- NSA (National Security Agency)
- That guy looks like he's chewing gum.
Meridian Alpha, Red Sabre, 53 23 77 127
- Well I'd guess the four numbers are an IP address, but 127 is normally in front, so perhaps it's 127.77.23.53 for an IP on their local network.
- .. or not.
- 21:00 -- Ley line
- 32:00 -- He'd be better off buying a burner cell phone than going out for a pay phone.
- 34:30 -- I know, let's take cover at the pumps!
- 43:00 -- DSP9712
- 45:00 -- I recognize Kirsten Dunst from the original Spider Man.
- 48:00 -- He was never seen playing with those. I guess they were left over at his mother's house from way back.
- 52:00 -- They do have a flashlight, don't they? They also have night vision goggles.
- 53:00 -- There's teh flashlight. I guess he wasn't turning it on so they wouldn't be seen from the air.
- 1:10:30 -- Didn't he get shot in the chest? I'm confused!
- 1:12:00 -- There was a trooper right there, waving the red car through after looking in, why didn't he peek into their car?
- 1:15:00 -- He could turn himself in, he'd probably get semi-reunited with his son.
- 29 degrees, 4 minutes, 31 seconds north
- 82 degrees, 41 minutes, 48 seconds west
- 1:30:00 -- Why does his jean jacket have a zipper around the collar? Would there be a hood hidden in it?
- 1:31:30 -- You're gonna die, they have assault rifles. I suppose, though, they wouldn't want to kill the kid. Still, they'd easily blow the wheels off of that car.
- 1:33:00 -- Close the door so they can keep driving and keep the ruse up. Also, why haven't the military kept up?
- 1:34:00 -- Good, they closed the door and kept driving.
- 1:35:30 -- They could easily wall off the road ahead.
1:45:30 -- So, did any of them wonder why the fuck they gave birth to an alien?
So.. what the fuck was going on?