Single people are in a hotel and must fall in love, and they hunt other people for sport to gain extra days to do it.
This is just a shit movie. The little twangs of music are unnecessarily unnerving, the narration is pointless and fucking annoying and everyone's manner of speech is .. well it grates on my nerves.
- 1:30 -- Well that's harsh.
- I recognize that guy from various places, especially In Bruges
- 5:30 -- What's with the music?
- 6:30 -- A line? This felt like a dating service, then a cult and now a prison.
- 9:30 -- Picking an uncommon animal undermines his ability to pick someone compatible.
- 9:45 -- A fucking dog? Oh god no.
- 12:30 -- I recognize that actor, from.. I can't remember. But who cares, this movie isn't good enough for me to look it up.
- 29:30 -- This narration is fucking annoying and ruins the movie.
- I can see why women would be attractive to men, because of their looks.
However, since the men can't show their power/wealth, I guess all the women would be attracted them men because of their desperation to survive. Wouldn't this mean they could almost never genuinely fall in love, but would instead need to convincingly fake it?
Okay, fuck this movie.