to be re-watched, again
- 53:10 - How does Sabretooth have fillings if he has super-regeneration?
- 54:07 - Adamantium isn't ferrous
- 54:20 - His claws have screws
- 1:09:28 - "Yellow spandex" was what Wolverine used to wear while part of the Canadian team (at this point he has no memory of it)
1:19:39 - Giving a little Israel legitimacy, are we?
I bought set with just these:
- X-Men - (2000 movie)
- 13:20 -- It's a nice idea that he can control the speed of deployment of, and his individual, claws. I never got that impression from the comics. But that surface of his claws cannot make a depression in skin. They immediately cut.
- 54:05 -- Adamantium is NON-FERROUS. It has zero magnetic properties. None. Magneto can only influence ferrous metals. The movie-magneto can apparently manipulate all metals. This always bugged me.
- 1:09:25 -- The "yellow spandex" is a rib at Wolverine's original group's uniform.
1:34:45 -- It seems that this was a legitimate checkmate. King is in check by the pawn. King takes the pawn and is taken by the knight to the left. King moves up and is taken by the rook at the top-left of the screen.