Table of Contents [hide]
ROMs / Images ∞
See also: Downloadable NANDs
- Worth backing up, just in case. NOT worth keeping!
- www.omegamoon.com/blog/comments.php?y=08&m=01&entry=entry080114-225801 (dead, not archived)
- Zaurus SL-C3000 / SL-C3100 / SL-C3200, with SL-C1000 on their todo list.
- oesf forum
- 2007-08-11 - https://web.archive.org/web/20191222020539/http://www.planetofidiots.com:80/zaurus/
-- oh hey.. this is interesting. It mentions the 1000, but I think it's a typo.
Prime Debian Zaurus support doesn't seem to be going anywhere.
- .. but HOW?
- Seems somewhat dead. Last updated 2008-05-30. Should be checked out though.
- Mainly Debian/SL-C3000. Basic instructions for Debian installation.
- 2010-05-27 - Abandoned. Switched to the 2.6 kernel from handhelds.org with a regular Debian install.
- 2010-05-27 - Abandoned - Doesn't work for me with it on an SD card and the systems on a CompactFlash card. I emailed the author through his website but got no response. But since the project hasn't been touched in a long while, I don't know if it's still alive.
Operating environments ∞
- X11 comes with most distributions, except the default Qtopia/uLinux
- Qtopia (default)
Boot manager notes ∞
- The Altboot boot-manager
- Dual Booting notes (incomplete)
Zaurus Ubuntu - zUbuntu
- Talks about using kexecboot.
Not for end users ∞
- kernel development
- Zaurus 2.6 kernel for SL5500 and SL5600.
- 2.6 kernels
- More 2.6 kernels.
- some crustier 2.6 support.
Dead and useless projects ∞
- 2010-05-27 - Doesn't have a Zaurus anymore.
- 2010-05-27 - Apparently the Zaurus isn't supported. I actually don't know what is..
- 2006-06-16 - Probably ought to be politely ignored (a commercial effort)
- 2007-06-18 - Seems to be completely abandoned, and the various links are broken.
Lineo Solutions uLinux (default)
- 2010-05-27 - Whatever this is, it seems commercial. I can't find any info on it.
- 2006-06-14 - may one day have Zaurus support.
- See FIXME - search.gmane.org/?query=Zaurus&group=gmane.os.inferno.general
- A MacOS X Cocoa compatible Application Platform and Suite for the Zaurus
- 2010-05-27 - Seems to require a mac..