Reconfigures for your action bars. It retains the design of the standard interface, which reduces the screen clutter.
An absolutely spectacular simplification of the UI.
- Brings three of your bars to the middle.
- Brings the remaining two bars to the right-hand side, and hides them unless your mouse is over that area.
Takes the blizzard stuff, and hides it in the bottom-right corner unless your mouse is over that area.
Note that the sidebar screenshot does not show my mouse, which is hovering at the top of the bar.
- I've asked to take over this project, but they no longer do that.
2016-07-24 - (version n/a) on World of Warcraft 7 (Legion) 7.0.3 (22248)
- I've updated this addon myself, and it's working fine. There are some rough edges which must have been around for a very long time. I've applied to take over its curseforge project, and I'll also host it on github.
2016-07-19 - (version not recorded) on World of Warcraft 7 (Legion) 7.0.3 (22248)
- Did not work.
2016-07-18 - (version not recorded) on World of Warcraft 6 (WoD)
- This, and earlier versions, worked just fine before World of Warcraft 7 (Legion). No notes were taken.
2017-07-07 or earlier ∞
TidyBar.lua and change:
local HideMainButtonArt = false local HideExperienceBar = false => local HideMainButtonArt = true local HideExperienceBar = true
print("XP Bar Hidden") => -- print("XP Bar Hidden")