A simple adapter to get SD cards working in a CF (CompactFlash) reader.
Does the job!
dx.com lists this as EP-025 SD SDHC SDXC to Extreme Compact Flash CF Type II Adapter
- It feels pretty good quality
A little difficult to pull SD cards out of it without a thumbnail.
- There is no "spring" like with other devices. There is no room for such a mechanism, so I don't mind.
WARNING: If you use this with a MicroSD adapter, you will have a very bad time trying to get it out.
- You will need tiny pliers. Tweezers will probably not be strong enough. Try to use this only for regular SD cards!
- For fun, I tested this for "inception" on an HP 200LX: PCMCIA adapter (this device) SD card MicroSD card Unfortunately, my MicroSD card was too large a capacity for this. =) I could not get any SD cards working on this device, because they were too large capacity. I expected this, it's okay.
I tested this with a Zaurus SL-C1000 and an SD card. It works great. I will definitely use this on the Zaurus.
- I also tested with a MicroSD card adapter which also worked great.