A mercenary group is sent to an island for training exercises, only to learn that it was being used to train military robots.
Although pretty stiff because of the lead character, this is a decent enough movie. Worth watching for science fiction fans, but not for military movie fans.
Released 2016-05-16 in the UK
- 2:45 -- Pretty.
- 3:00 -- Ripping off the visual style of Tron - Legacy (2010)
- 6:00 -- Although I am reminded of a Visual prosthesis, this is an example of Augmented reality
- 7:00 -- That low horn is always going to remind me of Inception - (2010 movie)
- 12:30 -- That's the Korean language on the wall.
- 16:00 -- Some don't have helmets. Bets are the ones with helmets will die.
- 18:30 -- Quantum, Autonomy
- 25:30 -- She should be radioing them that this is at least a live fire exercise, and perhaps much worse.
- 27:00 -- Juicer
- 27:00 -- That's Japanese language that briefly flashed at the lower-right.
- 29:00 -- Paralysis
- 30:30 -- Being on guard around while illuminated seems like a bad idea.
42:00 -- Target practice
- "Like loftas(?)"
- 44:00 -- Infrared vision would sure help.
- 51:15 -- Yes, they're being taught tactics by copying.
- 1:03:00 -- While in that room, I wondered about reprogramming them to fight on their side.
- 1:03:30 -- Cripple that one before using it as a comm.
- 1:17:00 -- The airborne drones could fly over stuff, right?
- 1:22:45 -- Is he seriously dual-wielding a sniping rifle and a pistol? Sigh.
1:30:00 -- Did the thing transfer to her, taking her over?
- 1:32:15 -- Maybe.