mutants superhumans are assembled to fight others.
Basically forgettable except for Harley. Has bunches of characters nobody has heard of or cares about.
Based on the organization in the DC universe Suicide Squad.
- 3:45 -- Well, they blew a bunch of budget on the soundtrack.
- 4:00 -- Superman
- 5:15 -- Deadshot
- 8:30 -- Batman
9:15 -- Harley Quinn
14:30 -- Captain Boomerang
- .. caught by Flash
- 15:15 -- El Diablo
- 15:45 -- Killer Croc
- 17:15 -- Enchantress
- 18:30 -- Rick Flag
- Can you tell who's gonna get killed based on the time spent on their backstory?
- 19:00 -- The Pentagon, Washington, D.C. United States
- 24:30 -- Aah, the old magic glass that lets sound through.
- 34:45 -- Why wouldn't Enchantress use Flag to get her heart?
- 43:15 -- Slipknot
- 44:15 -- Phil Jackson
- 45:00 -- Bronie (My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic fandom)
- 47:45 -- Katana, an entirely unimpressive character until they mention the souls thing.
- 50:45 -- So.. why not have Flag, Batman and Flash do all of this? They are established characters.
- 56:30 -- So.. how is she super-strong with a mallet? Vagina power? Vagina power.
57:30 -- Pinkie Pie
I screwed up my timer, but I don't care much..
- 1:00:15 -- Is "take a knee" a joke on what's-his-face's shit movie that had a lot of that?
- 1:00:45 -- One chopper? So they'll be leaving the rest of them then?
1:03:45 -- Why would he have a stack of bills in his pocket?
- Also, I was about to say that there are a lot of lines with him, so therefore he's being built up so his death "means more" to the audience, to "up the stakes" and make the movie become more serious at some point.
- 1:04:00 -- So they're after Flag because Enchantress still has a bit of the doctor in her?
- 1:04:30 -- Lasers?
- 1:05:30 -- .. and the building burns down. Except it has fire suppression, right?
- 1:34:00 -- Why isn't Deadshot armed?
- 1:44:30 -- Oh god, fuck off with the slow motion.
- 1:45:30 -- Where'd the pack of explosives come from?
1:49:00 -- BET