A top-down shooter game which uses music to generate levels.
Absolutely fantastic! HOWEVER progress is not auto-saved! Who the fuck makes a game where you can abandon everything you've played just by pressing a button too many times?!
- Very quick startup.
- Beautiful and clean.
- Controller support.
The controller isn't just a glorified mouse, and switches between items as-expected. Nice.
- .. until I get to the song selection screen, when it becomes complicated. I guess there's not much choice.
No mp3 support for my own songs. Sigh. A codec issue? I'm not fucking around with that.
- Oh.. apparently its tooltip says it's de-selected because I clicked on mp3 to select it. Clicking apparently toggles. Why would I want to toggle the extension used?
- When I cancel its lengthy song selection shit, because I wanted to go back and to the beginning of it, I have to see the initial "music does not happen by chance" cutscene all over again. A cutscene which is unskippable. Fucking unskippable cutscenes.
- Clean, beautiful style.
- Simple gameplay.
- Changing how many shots come out is a VERY nice way to indicate damage taken.
- At first it was quite easy, but then it did get hard.
- I don't think I can use the controller to unlock something..
- Easy concept of dying, to just lose points, and the opportunity for kills while respawning.
- The tug between staying back to shoot and living, and hopping forward to pick up loot, is great.
- Well the subwoofer weapon sucks on the song I was playing on.. this weapons concept needs to be per-song, with some defaults..
- This is great when listening to a song I haven't heard from an artist I like.
- The mouse sensitivity sucks.
- Using the gamepad, I can hover over "Unlock Item", but I cannot click it.
- On the ship editing screen, changing a weapon, hovering over 'change' and then back overtop of the weapon de-selects the weapon. I can therefore not click it to select it without moving off of the area and back on again. I would expect it to let me click it.
I would like a "random from unplayed" feature.
B too many times, and it brought me to the main menu... with no 'continue'... DO THESE PEOPLE PLAY THEIR OWN GAME?! I'm not re-starting from fucking scratch. God fucking dammit, and i liked this game a lot.