An agent's god-daughter is kidnapped under political circumstances, and complexities necessitate him forming his own team to rescue her.
Quite a good movie. Excellent pacing and music.
- Properly titled Agent Hamilton: But Not If It Concerns Your Daughter
Follows from Hamilton - In the Interest of the Nation (2012)
- I hear this is meant to be a trilogy, but I don't see a third movie.
- 2:40 -- I thought officers wouldn't normally carry guns.
- 4:45 -- I fucking hate fake cat sounds..
10:15 -- SÄPO = Swedish Security Service
- 10:30 -- I don't know what "Must" is.
- 10:45 -- Why the fuck is that an Xbox 360 ad?
- 12:00 -- Maybe they have a quota and she got in on their lower standards? Or maybe she's just as fucking competent as everyone else and gender has absolutely sweet fuck all to do with anything, you sexist.
- 22:30 -- Why would they keep a person of interest in a situation like that? Cop cars are nice and safe.
- 28:00 -- So. They just flew her out, or are they still in the country?
- 32:00 -- SAS = Special Air Service
- 35:15 -- MI6 = Secret Intelligence Service
- 44:15 -- Homeland security (United States Department of Homeland Security)
44:30 -- Riyadh [[en:Saudi Arabia|]
- 46:15 -- Foreign legion, Airborne forces
- 55:00 -- Why is he findable if he has 10 million?
1:07:00 -- Yes. Yes this is done. Yes this is being done.