I think this is fundamental to well-being.
/tag/writing and a lot of sub-items, like:
- Gardeners and Architects
The creator is not omnipotent. In order to maintain continuity of characters, the longer a character has been used is the more cannon is created for it, constraining the appropriateness of any of its actions in any particular situation, lest its character be broken, turning it into another character. -- spiralofhope
- Unicode strikethrough text tool for Twitter, Facebook, internationalized domain names, etc.
YayText: A text styling tool for Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Community and reading ∞
https://howtowritebetter.org/class/ [ 1 ]
- [$3x200 +100] How to Write Better: General Writing Class
- The Crafty Writer's Creative Writing Course
wordplay is for screenwriting, but it's awful.
- was www.wordplayer.com/forums/ (not archived)
- Createspace moved to Amazon
Castalia House (recommended!)
- How to Write Science Fiction and Fantasy, by Orson Scott Card
- Stephen King has a book on how to write
- https://library-archives.canada.ca/eng [ 2 ] [ 3 ]
- A silly amount of links to excellent discussion on the broad topic that is free software, information, rights, ownership, etc..
- was https://www.theminimalists.com/class/ - [↩]
- was https://www.bac-lac.gc.ca/Pages/default.aspx - [↩]
- was http://www.bac-lac.gc.ca/ - [↩]
ported from an earlier content management system
I wrote a YouTube comment nice enough to note.
dropped a couple of links
confirmed a complete port with a slight tidying