A podcaster, having travelled for one, but stuck without his story, find himself listening to an old man's tales.
Boring as fucking hell. After 23 minutes I saw no release from it and gave up.
- 1:30 -- This is a play on the Star Wars Kid using Kill Bill (see Kill Bill - The Whole Bloody Affair (2011))
- 7:30 -- That tune is from SCTV, from a bit they made up when it played in Canada because it had less commercials played there.
- There would have been an author to note, but I didn't notice.
- 21:45 -- I'm now beyond bored..
- 22:30 -- Great white shark
- 23:00 -- The Rime of the Ancient Mariner (1978 poem), by Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- His tea would have gone cool long ago, why was he blowing on it.
He would have been freezing..
ugh, I haven't been able to pay enough attention to even take proper notes. Fuck this low-budget thing..