A random mini-project which I never paid much attention to.
2016-12-15 - At a (much) later glance, it could have definitely used a hell of a lot more work.
Hydrogen Peroxide ∞
The first trick to remove the stains on the skin of the face or body is well known and is using hydrogen peroxide (Oxygenated water).
In the evenings, with a cotton swab dipped in oxygenated water, You apply on the the stain want to disappear.
It is well known that this technique is recommended by dermatologists do. If you are constantly, depending on the difference between the skin colour and the colour of the stain, in one or two weeks notice big changes.
Other bleaching agents ∞
Hydroquinone is one of the most effective bleaching agents but one should avoid its usage because it can cause various side effects. Deadly diseases such as leukemia, thyroid problems and liver damage can be caused due to this ingredient.
- Exfoliation of underarms with a nature-based scrub can inhibit the production of Melanin. You should perform this technique twice in a week for getting rid of these stains.
- Lemon is an extremely effective lightening agent. You can rub lemon in your armpits, which will reduce dark spots. It mostly makes your skin dry which can be later treated with Vitamin E oil.
- You can also apply sandalwood paste in your armpit for at least 20 minutes for removing dark stains.
Some of the most effective skin whitening ingredients are kojic acid, lactic acid, mulberry extract, lactic acid, emblica powder, Alpha Arbutin and licorice extract. You can apply pigment-reducing creams containing the above constituents for treating sweat stains naturally. Meladerm is the only cream which contains all the above ingredients. This cream not only diminishes your underarm sweat stains but also cures age spots, melasma, birthmarks etc. with ease.
- Note to self: This page was SEO/side-sales for Meladerm, so be careful.
- You can also perform waxing for removing the dark hair follicles. This technique will help you in attaining a clean and spotless armpit.
You should maintain a healthy regime for diminishing these complications. Drinking enough water is extremely important for hydrating your body. You should at least drink 10-12 glasses of water daily.
- HAHAHAHA.. how?!
Eat high fibrous foods for flushing out toxins from your body. You should include lots of Fruit and vegetables in your diet.
- Fruits != lots of fiber. Is non-fruit fiber okay?
This option not only removes stains, it also gives him a very nice appearance to the skin. You mix until a paste 2 tablespoons powdered milk, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and 4 tablespoons of honey. Apply it 20 minutes and wash well with warm water. If the stain is applied to the face after plain yogurt and leave it to act for 10 minutes. Finally you must rinse again with warm water. Your notice skin softer and stains will slowly.