A wiki has been a part of my content management system history for some time.
Wiki engines ∞
Lua Wikis ∞
- Tested 2009-04-17 - (version not recorded) on (distribution not recorded)
- No page access control.
- Forced to preview before saving. Fail.
- As of 2009-04-17, last released 2004-06-07. Fail.
Python Wikis ∞
- 2009-04-17 - Very pretty. Not organized in the way I would prefer. Has no ability to link between notebooks, which is ultra-fail. Looks like it has mangled URLs, so it's anti-SEO.
- 2009-04-17 - Well.. as usual c2's WikiEngines page is 5 years out of date. Its Python wiki projects are all shite.
- 2009-04-17 - Why bother with a wiki that's been spammed to death?
- 2009-04-17 - last updated 2006-06-28
cpy - CyberPublishing, pYthon edition
- 2009-04-17 - Lacks a lot of fundamental features, like versioning.