Three movie stars, mistaken for the heroes they portray, are lead to Mexico to protect townsfolk.
- Properly titled ¡Three Amigos!
See also Seven Samurai - (1954 movie)
- 4:00 -- That is not a good looking woman.
6:00 -- Projector
- Wow, hand-cranked projectors were a thing.. but how was the timing regulated?
- 11:45 -- That's Jon Lovitz standing with his arms crossed.
- 24:00 -- My little buttercup appears to be a fictional song.
- 26:00 -- "Tuppin 601" appears to be a fictional plane.
- 26:45 -- I recognize the guy on the right. That's Brian Thompson.
- 27:15 -- Now that they're out of ammo, they can be killed.
- 35:15 -- How many shots do they have?
38:00 -- Welp, this movie sucks.