Yes, these are in bad taste. Fuck off, horrible homilies.
See also Relationship comedy
- If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering there are men on base.
- Why haven't women got labels on their foreheads saying, "Danger: Government Health Warning: Women can be dangerous to your brains, genitals, current account, confidence, razor blades and good standing among your friends."
- Women have a wonderful instinct about things. They can discover everything except the obvious.
- "I am not just another notch on your belt?" she asked him. "Of course not." he said as he put a mark on the chalkboard.
- Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, if it were not for women, our peckers would rust.
- Today's sensitive male has learned to share in open frank discussions about relationships like, "Where the hell did you get a crazy idea like that? You been reading Redbook again?"
- When a woman behaves like a man why doesn't she behave like a nice man?
- A woman, a dog and a walnut tree, the more you beat them, the better they be.
- If a woman hasn't got a tiny streak of harlot in her, she is a dry stick as a rule.
- There are two types of women: Those who want power in the world, and those who want power in the bedroom.
- I hate women because they always know where things are.
Never trust something that bleeds for a week and does not die.