A sip-capable Linux softphone.
Boring. I'm not sure how I got it to work. Kindof pathetic.
2007-03-08 - (version not recorded) on (distribution not recorded)
2007-03-08 - (version not recorded) ∞
When I tried again, it connects nicely, but doesn't do that "audio" thing.
- This was the info I got:
- SIP Server/Proxy: example.com
- SIP User ID: id
- Authentication ID: id
Authentication Password: pass
- File > Identity
- phone works like this:
- User Part of SIP URL: id
- Host Part of SIP URL: example.com
- Outbound Proxy (optional): example.com
- Authentication Username: id
- q-value beween 0.0-1.0 (optional):
- Quit kphone
It asks for the password:
- SipUri = firstname.lastname@example.org
- Username: id
It works. It registers, dials, connects.
The audio issue is for some other inane reason. This client is garbage, and I was just using it to test connections.