A space expansionist 4x game.
The interface is generally sucky, making it hard to figure out what's going on.
2017-08-10 - (version not recorded) ∞
- Their launcher is a direct ripoff of the Blizzard launcher.
- The video on the Steam store is higher quality than the one included with the game. =(
- Tutorial videos are amazing!
- I did the planet building, and I guess I got through the tech stuff somehow. I wasn't able to do anything useful with trading. I moved two ships but I can't move the big ship. Now what? Is this turn-based?
- Oh, the big ship is the alien ship.
- How do I un-defend a planet, to get to its ships? "Eject" sounds bad, and it doesn't even do anything.
Oh, the tab key skips a turn. That's not good.. it should just switch to the next ship or planet or something.
- Oh, I press space and then tab.. what the fuck is with this interface.
- I can't figure out the tech stuff. Oh god all the interfaces are awkward.
- How do I repair a ship now that it's exited a fight?
I should be able to set up my actions then have them all execute.. is there an undo feature?
Oh god, the controls and interface are too terrible for me to want to wade through this.