Linux notes ∞
- Learn a Linux computer's IP address
netstat -tapto show what's listening
/etc/rc.d/rc.local could have:
ip route add 18.104.22.168/32 via 192.168.10.11
- Configuring your Linux machine as an NCP server (Novell NetWare Fileserver)
- Ronja point-to-point laser networking.
- http://www.ex-parrot.com/~pete/upside-down-ternet.html -- turn images upside-down, blur things, screw with people using your network. Cool!
- VNC screen capturing is under Screencasting
- Shotgunning is when you connect multiple net connections together. Most likely, an ISP would have to support this.
Killer NIC ∞
Dedicated processor to aid with FPS and latency, per-application throttling, shotgunning multiple broadband connections..
It used to be:
Possibly now Killer NIC
MAC spoofing ∞
Changing Your MAC Address In Window XP/Vista, Linux And Mac OS X (Sometimes known as MAC spoofing)