A man becomes a music teacher, and teaches music and stuff.
An adequate movie. It's easily a high-caliber for the kind of movie it is. It's just not my thing.
- 3:30 -- So he had 15 minutes to get ready and get there? Ouch.
5:00 -- Ralph Nader
- That's a reference to his consumer protectionism with cars. Perhaps it's related to missing seatbelts or some such..
- 11:00 -- Spam
- 24:45 -- John Coltrane
- 37:15 -- I don't think anyone really appreciates just how loud that would be for a fetus.
- 57:00 -- So what's with the horn?
- 1:11:30 -- This seems like a military funeral. Why?
- 1:14:45 -- Oh no, that character we're so deeply invested in.
- 1:15:30 -- That's Saturday Night Fever - (1977 movie)
- 1:15:45 -- That's The Rocky Horror Show - (1975 movie)
- 1:16:00 -- 1980
- 1:16:30 -- That VP seems pretty young.
- 1:20:15 -- I think she's awful.
- 1:21:30 -- Maybe he has to keep the roof over their head.
- 1:30:15 -- She has a crush on him, so it'll be her favoritest song evar.
- 1:45:15 -- Why do you smell like another woman?!
1:45:30 -- John Lennon
- Why do people care?
- 1:48:30 -- The Beatles
- 1:51:00 -- And they're acting like a bunch of retards.. signing in the middle of it.
- 1:55:30 -- .. and I safely skipped the singing..
- 2:08:30 -- .. and the pretty girl became a waitress in New York instead of a singer..
- 2:14:00 -- I would have made that first moment a complete out-of-tune fuckup, just to begin with a laugh.
2:14:15 -- The tune is complete shit and can be safely skipped. End the movie now.