This is a placeholder topic for anything Raspberry Pi.
- ~2014-01-10 - I switched to a CubieTruck
~2013-07-23 - Acquired
- Raspbian (Debian for the Raspberry Pi)
- SSH with the Raspberry Pi
- rdesktop > Remote desktop with the Raspberry Pi
- xpra > xpra on the Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi troubleshooting notes
See also Raspberry Pi troubleshooting notes
- See Magnetic field sensitivity
- I may want to get an aluminium case to solve this issue.
- Sticking it in the corner of the room should help.
I don't know where my other store links went.. bah
- Tiny Core runs on the RPi too.
- Raspbian = Debian
- PiBang Linux -- uses systemd!
Media center distributions ∞
Random uncategorized links ∞
Hardware notes ∞
32GB is a safe bet, but I see references going all the way up to 512 GB!
2013-07-18 - PiBang Linux installation notes ∞
file=pibang-openbox-systemd-20130528.img.zip card=/dev/sdc1 # (not the root, a partition) # FORMAT # partitions?, need 4GB # Format the entire disk as FAT # (as FAT what?? 32?) - seemed to be ok for [[https://www.raspberrypi.org/downloads/noobs/ |New Out Of the Box Software]] (NOOBS) # align to cylinder? - seems to be ok for [[https://www.raspberrypi.org/downloads/noobs/ |New Out Of the Box Software]] (NOOBS) # a label of "RaspberryPi" works. Don't use a dash. \echo 'The copy commences, have lots of patience..' \sudo \ \unzip -p "$file" |\ \dd of="$card" bs=4M # use bs=1M if bs=4M fails (it will take considerably longer) # To forcibly stop the copy operation you can run pkill -USR1 -n -x unzip (I think) \sync