Some superheroes are assembled, wielding the power of deus ex machnica, and and defeat bad guys that make no sense.
A bad movie, only made passable by Gal Gadot being so ridiculously good looking I lack the words to word about her looks.
I fucked up the timing in a couple of places. Oh well.
- 2:00 -- Superman died?
- 3:00 -- Propagandistic social commentary.
- 4:45 -- Ungnnnn
- 5:45 -- Fuck off superwoman. This is not how that character fucking works.
- 10:15 -- So what in the fuck is his super secret identity being bandied about for?
- 12:00 -- Penguin (character)
- 19:30 -- Wouldn't they all have first strike at-range advantage?
- 22:00 -- Oh no, that character we don't know.
- 38:45 -- Captain Ahab
- 42:00 -- None of this makes any sense..
- 45:15 -- Wait, isn't that J. Jonah Jameson? Is he supposed to be James Gordon (comics)? What's going on? I don't understand any of these characters..
- 47:30 -- So we've established that The Flash can be surprised..
- 51:30 -- And where the fuck did that come from?
- 54:30 -- Where's her super speed now? She was faster than bullets earlier..
- 57:00 -- Steppenwolf (band)?
- 58:15 -- I thought he was injured.
- 1:00:30 -- Risk? An evil-superman would be a bad idea. Just as Cyborg about how he feels, and amplify it a bunch.
- 1:01:45 -- Oh, Steppenwolf is the bad guy.
- 1:02:00 -- Pet Sematary - (1983 book), by Stephen King
- 1:09:00 -- He should be wearing a suit, because that would be funny.
- 1:11:00 -- Now she has an additional super power.
- 1:17:00 -- The Little Merman is a play on The Little Mermaid
- 1:22:30 -- When did he get a shirt?
- 1:24:15 -- No, no it won't fly that fast for him.
- 1:26:45 -- Why did it fly fast for him?
- 1:28:45 -- .. and apparently they're faster than The Bat Mobile.
- 1:36:45 -- No. Superman can't fucking outrun him. Fuck right of deus ex machina.
- 1:37:15 -- Fyodor Dostoyevsky
1:40:45 -- So The Flash didn't get hurt, and neither did Batman. This makes no sense. I also don't understand the mechanics behind Cyborg being invincible..