- Content management
- Project management
With a lot of ideas directed towards the HP 200LX
There is no limit to the goals you can attain, or the success you can achieve .... your possibilities are as endless as your dreams.
new notes ∞
old notes (rough) ∞
- (local cache[unknown prefix: All I know is]) All I know is: The Pile is yesterday, today, forever
- https://web.archive.org/web/20080516230326/http://pigpog.com/wiki/index.php/GTD_Introduction -- Getting Things Done
https://web.archive.org/web/20100710012906/http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiGTD -- MediaWiki GTD extension (1.4)
Again, another example of having much more done in the real world than is presented here. Several files in this dir are incomplete and in wierd formats. I have to create/add the spreadsheet version. It kicks ass, but badly needs to be refined - including the user interface.. just to simplify it enough that it gets used. Should be limited to very basic commands to make it completely universal. Export it to a million different spreadsheet programs (lotus, works, word perfect, excel &c.)
- Discuss the task management concept -- spreadsheets, databases ... -- provide sources, links to books &c.
- Go over note-taking procedures
Port my real-world notes
: progressive priority: (+"x" / day or / week etc..)
:* (&Hurdles) - warnings - staged priority: (+"x" on (date / occurrance)...)
: maintenance / one-shot / ...
- Member of group(s)
: physical / mental / spiritual / real-life / computer for the computer
: Physical | tired / rested / angry / ...
: Mental | tired / headache / rested / ...
: (be able to associate a task with other tasks..)
- Tools, or people required
: Notes: how to get, how to use etc...
- Be able to change the settings on the fly.
Be able to zoom in on a future date / dates to determine what tasks are required of me then.
practice time compounding, where I am placed in a situation where I can do more than one task at once.. like Shopping / going for a walk.. if each goal can be associated with a frame of mind and a location, then I could later enter my frame of mine and location in order to bring up a list of tasks applicable to that situation.
- Steven Covey and Roger and Rebecca Merrill's new book, First Things First
Organize time management around prioritizing, not by getting the most done in a day...
1STTHING.GDB -- palmtop paper
http://www.palmtoppaper.com/PTPHTML/15/pt150055.htm - Covey database stuff...
I combine the HP 100LX Database program with the Appointment Book to implement the Covey weekly planning method. I use 100Buddy to link these two BUILT-IN applications (although 100Buddy isn't necessary).
- http://www.palmtoppaper.com/PTPHTML/20/pt20003b.htm - link the database to lotus123.
- http://www.palmtoppaper.com/PTPHTML/30/pt30005a.htm - Using Lotus 123 to format a MEMO document
- http://www.palmtoppaper.com/PTPHTML/27/pt27003c.htm - Lotus 123 stuff
- http://www.palmtoppaper.com/PTPHTML/26/pt260033.htm - creating a relational database out of the built-in apps, see also dbfeat.zip from the palmtoppaper archive for a list of undocumented commands!
http://www.palmtoppaper.com/PTPHTML/18/pt180029.htm - custom TODO database (todo.gdb - palmtoppaper)
- https://web.archive.org/*/www.palmtop.net/anonftp/pub/todo21.zip - some sort of checklist on the todo program.. in japanese mainly =(
http://www.palmtoppaper.com/PTPHTML/44/44c00027.htm - Database T&T
Be able to have some tasks only doable on certain days.