- Getting control-backspace to work on Linux
- Using a second USB keyboard for macros
- DJ717 [ 2 ] was 310-9670
- A Linux device manager for Logitech's Unifying Receiver peripherals.
Linux keymap customization ∞
loadkeysfor virtual consoles, or do
xbindkeys is useful for multimedia keyboards.
Emulation of a keyboard ∞
- Xmodmap -- For setting up a multimedia keyboard with X.
- Openbox hotkey configuration
- Other window manager have similar notes..
- Zsh uses
^v(key)to show its keycode.
- Zsh has the builtin
bindkeycommand to set what a keycode does.
- Open a terminal, run
xev, click on it and type keys.
showkeycan be used to learn key codes and such.
showkey -s, and getkeycodes
Ancient keyboards ∞
- The batteries stay on 24/7 and drain themselves.. there is no off switch.
- Targus folding IR keyboard
- Targus folding USB keyboard
- Stowaway Infrared Portable Keyboard
- Stowaway Universal Bluetooth Keyboard
- pocketop.net had a lot of cool stuff.
- Has no escape key, so some other key would need to be remapped.