- SoC: Allwinner A20
I used to use a Raspberry Pi
2016-09-28 bookmarks dump ∞
I'm killing this project and dumping bookmarks:
init: plymouth main process (70) killed by SEGV signal
init: ureadahead main process (69) terminated with status 5
- Reddit > https://www.reddit.com/r/cubieboard
- https://linux-sunxi.org/Bootable_OS_images lists some A20 images.
- https://arkos.io/ explicitly supports the CubieTruck.
- Black Ewell Case for Cubietruck
- Cubieboard Unboxing and Quick Start Guide
- cubieboard first steps
- CubieTruck Lubuntu
- CubieTruck images
- Look up the A20
- Abandoned: As of 2017-08-14 - last updated 2014-10-14 with https://www.debian.org/News/2013/20130504 Debian 7.0 Wheezy, itself released 2013-05-04.
- Abandoned: As of 2017-08-14 - last updated 2014-10-08 with https://www.debian.org/News/2013/20130504 Debian 7.0 Wheezy, itself released 2013-05-04.
- bad performance is from a mistuned driver, will be fixed upstream
The default user/password is linaro/linaro
- tty1 is logged in as root, and I can't log out!
- locales are not installed, I don't know if that will be a problem or not.
When creating the bootable SD card, when I sha256sum the contents of the root partition after extraction, nine files always fail the checksum.
- I've repeated the extraction process twice, and have reformatted the card inbetween tries.
- Install failed: can't mount root
I'll probably put this into github, I'm still figuring shit out.
post-install steps ∞
# as root \adduser user \usermod -G sudo user \userdel --remove linaro \echo y | \apt-get update &&\ \apt-get dist-upgrade \apt-get install \ lftp \ screen \ ` # `
Hardware notes ∞
I'm told the maximum microsd card size is 32 MB.
- I don't have a source, so this needs to be verified.