Nothing could possibly go wrong in an amusement park populated by robots.
A good-ish movie, which must have been spectacular at the time because of its original themes and spectacular presentation. It holds up very well over the few centuries since its release.
- 11:00 -- I was expecting the man with the glasses to be given proper spectacles.
- 13:15 -- I hope that misfire draws some attention..
15:00 -- No way to get hurt there? Wow.
- What about alcohol?
- 22:30 -- Cold sex dolls, eww.
- 27:00 -- They could have been authentic about picking up the bodies..
- 32:30 -- This is the description of the technological singularity.
44:15 -- I believe I recognize that actor in the middle..
- 46:45 -- Yes, I do believe I recognize him..
- 48:45 -- .. the hell is with that guy's moustache?
- 50:30 -- So what's preventing them from punching-out a guest?
- 1:12:00 -- What's that awful pounding?
- 1:23:00 -- I'd wait there and watch it burn to make sure it's dead.
- 1:23:45 -- He should check her hands.
Continues with Futureworld - (1976 movie)