After a disaster, a pleasure theme park re-opens with a new population of robots.
Although this one has held up well, it does show its age. It's still spectacularly well-made, and especially well-written.
- Continues from Westworld - (1973 movie)
Continued with Beyond Westworld - (1980 show)
- I couldn't find it offhand.
- Its precursor movie was rebooted into Westworld - (2016 show)
Invasion of the Body Snatchers - (1956 movie) has a similar theme.
- 0:15 -- Game show
- 4:15 -- Indianapolis Colts
- 12:15 -- I think that is the Geneva Conference (1973).
- 17:15 -- Oh god those 1970s stripes.
- 27:45 -- Aww, I was interested in seeing the low gravity simulation they mentioned earlier.
- 29:30 -- Mars
- 37:00 -- Managing the news
- 43:00 -- Dubbing.
- 44:45 -- Those animations are really impressive for the time.
- 47:15 -- Those are actual words in biology; words I won't look up.
- 49:00 -- They can't say they have five minutes and then do a suggestion that "much more time" has passed.
- 1:01:15 -- Clark Kent
- 1:03:00 -- It's not 3am..
- 1:06:15 -- That chamber reminds me of Cerebro, particularly from X2 - (2003 movie)
- 1:06:30 -- Sensory deprivation is so not going to help someone sleep..
- 1:17:15 -- Wait, those numbers don't correspond to an actual number pad..
- 1:20:30 -- That shaky cam is so annoying.
- 1:22:00 -- He left his helmet..
- 1:22:45 -- Wait, did he get a gun?
- 1:27:15 -- Why not just shoot him then and there?
- 1:33:15 -- It's quite interesting that they're dressed the same. Him, I can understand, since he's wearing a uniform. Her I'm not so sure.
- 1:44:30 -- How come he can't just stop the train?
1:44:30 -- I expect that since the duplicates are more motivated that they would have won.
If you liked this, consider Westworld - (2016 show)